At IN Sheds LTD we have found that Log Cabins are becoming increasingly popular as the years progress. And here’s why! They are a great way of providing additional living space to your home or garden; perfect for a garden retreat to relax in and unwind the days away, a games room to entertain in when guests come to visit (or when the children have outgrown the front room), or perhaps the ‘mancave‘ you’ve been craving and can be proud of! Without having to fork out for the new extension on the house.
- Ridge Height: 2.48m
- Double Tongued & Grooved Wall Logs
- Timber: Scandinavian Spruce
- Roof Boards: 28mm Tongue & Groove
- Floor Boards: 19mm Tongue & Groove
- Ground Bearers: Pressure Treated
- Doors: Double Door with Glazing fitted with a morticed, euro profile, lock with 2 x keys
- Glazing: Double Glazed, sealed units as standard – 24mm (4-16-4)
- Windows: 2 x Tilt& turn, inward opening, single windows
- Roof Overhang – 0.70m (Can be cut down/reduced in size if 0.70m overhang is not required)
- Treatment: UNTREATED – To be painted with any suitable exterior wood treatment/paint once it has been installed
- All fixings are supplied (Screws, Nails etc.) Installation instructions supplied with building.
Note: First measurement is always the front elevation.